Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Your Favorite Accessory...

As anyone who has even a beginners run at BBQ knows, accessories are something that comes along with the territory. Sometimes...and perhaps most often, these items typically end up costing us WAY more than the original BBQ pit did.

I think one of the coolest inventions is the pit temperature control devices. This unit allows people who are busy, but love BBQ, to do there thing while it keeps the pit at a set temperature. Items such as The BBQ Guru and The Stoker lead the industry in this type of technology.

So, my question for you is this..."What is you favorite BBQ or Grilling accessory"? It doesn't have to be something you currently own...it can be something on your wish list if you don't own it yet. But let's hear what you think is the coolest thing out there right now!

Leave your answer in the comments section..LET ME HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

3 comments:

§u®Fin §apo said...

Hey Greg, I really am lookin into gettin a Fluke 62 Mini Infrared Thermometer for bbq-in and using it at work. I know there are cheaper brands, but I have always had good luck with Fluke products in the past.

I also want to rig up some sort of rotesserie device to my BBq Kamado. Now this will be a definite task since it's custom..There are thousands of goodies for Bbq and more coming out everyday. Good Topic BTW...

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite accessory is the Suncast deck box where I store my charcoal, wood chunks, and bbq tools. It keeps everything handy (right next to the smoker and grill) but out of sight.

Steve Kennedy said...

I like my BBQ Guru Competitor. I can sleep well during low and slow cooks.